Sunday, September 6, 2015

100 Thoroughbred Project

 "I run really fast, but that's not all I can do. I can touch your heart, I make you better, stronger, I make you fierce. I reach your soul, I can make you fly, but only if you believe in me"

What exactly is the 100 Thoroughbred Project?

Our goal is to touch 100 Thoroughbreds in a year. This includes training, massages, equi-taping, lessons, re-starting, and re-homing. We hope to partner with rescues by donating our time and skills so horses off the track are able to get a solid foundation for a second chance. Our hope is to raise awareness on how awesome these horses can be when given the opportunity!

be apart of the solution

If your rescue is interested or you know someone interested please contact us!

www.braveheartequestrians.com

No comments:

Post a Comment